Friday, March 14, 2014

Guests

While Jen is recovering from the birth of her second son (and learning to sleep again!) we'll be hosting some guest posts.  I've gathered insight from women that I know and love from around the country.  In the process I've realized how extremely fortunate I am to have so many women in my support network, so many points of view, ideas, and resources to draw from.  Collecting these posts was an experience that reminded me why we started this blog in the first place - sharing makes things better!  Our joys can be multiplied, our insight offered (sometimes boldly, and sometimes hesitantly because, you know, your way just might be better and no one is judging here....), and our more difficult moments offered up and made lighter.


Thanks for reading!
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment