Thursday, September 26, 2013

Quick Mama Moment

Today I observed my adorable baby, and realized how really grown up he really is.

He was sleepy and I asked, "Do you want me to hold you?"  I got a very polite, "No thanks mama."



I offered to cut something for him at dinner, "I've got it, mama."

Later, outside, he said, "This wind is killing me!  Well, not literally, I'm not dying you know.  Just figuratively." 

I kissed him good night and said, "I'll check on you soon baby."  And he replied, "You know, I don't really believe you anymore when you say 'soon' 'cause it's always a long time!"

Tomorrow is picture day up in Kindergarten world.  I am going to dress him like a crazy person while I still can!!  I tried to talk him into the laser light background (come on, we all did that in the '80s!)  I'm sure next year he'll say, "I have to wear something 'cool' mama."

I have loved every new phase (except 3, that whole year sucked big ones) but I'm having so much fun with my big sweet little person.

-Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment