Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Love letters just aren't what they used to be.

I always dreamed of sending and receiving long love letters. You know the kind you read about in books, or find in a box in your grandparent's attic. Well, it ain't happening. I do however, exchange emails with my love on a regular basis, and in the spirit of Too Honest Moms, I will share this morning's email with you.

(You may not want to go any further if you don't have a strong stomach.

"Walked out of the shower to find this. Yup that was definitely anal glands we were smelling. Who knew she had such a range.

And now I get to scrub the wall before breakfast. Next time you loose something, do try not to scare the anal glands out of the dog during your search.

Eww.

XOXO

Jen"

Yup. My life is just so glamorous. Try not to be too jealous.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment