Monday, June 10, 2013

The one that will make Daisy "Pee with excitement"

As much as I have been looking forward to teasing Daisy, I and been also avoiding this post, because, well, it feels genuinely embarrassing on both a personal and professional level. I hate it when that happens. I had to call poison control this spring when I found my Personal Assistant chewing down on my grape hyacinth because, in his words, "they look like little purple beans!" And according to the Internet, those special purple beans were not so good for eating and possibly dangerous. This was news to me.

As it turns out, grape hyacinth may cause some diarrea, but is otherwise harmless. Also, after a certain number of calls to poison control, they send you stickers. Or maybe it was a funding campaign. I don't know for sure, but it was a little embarrassing. I mean the packaging was all Mr. Yuk logos and stuff, so even the mail man knew about it. And he is a total gossip. (For real Crystal, no joke!)
I knew that Mr. Yuk was a Pittsburgh invention, but I was still a little surprised the day I found a full on Mr. Yuk label-your-house kit in the mailbox, courtesy of the ladies at our local poison control.

Anyhow, if you want to make Daisy wet her pants, apparently all you have to do is go here and sign her up for a Mr. Yuk care package. You'll just need to discover her identity and her new address first.

-Jen

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment